Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rain

It's 5am!! And it is raining very very very heavily. It was to the extent that even my almost close windows were allowing rain to enter my room. o_O Going to finish my ecology term paper soon! 50 more words or so and conclude! Gosh. I am filled with lots of deadlines. Ecology term paper on Monday, Metabolism test on Tuesday, Planet Earth practical on Wednesday, Evolution Presentation on Wednesday.

WTH!!! IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL FOR GOODNESS SAKE! AND I'M NOT EVEN STARTING TO PREPARE FOR EXAMS DUE TO THESE ASSIGNMENTS. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Seriously, I am going to be so dead. With the limited time and continuous paper for 4 days, I will not be able to finish studying and memorising everything. Wat a screwed up semester.

The time spent for supper, practices, lazing around talking. :)