Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hellish Week is Over!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HELL WEEK IS OVER!!! Though I think the next one is coming soon! Thursday dance, Friday Cycledelics recce and I got to be prepared. Saturday is Valentine's Day (a break!) Sunday is break! Monday n Tuesday prepare for Wednesday 2202 Test which i haven study. On top of which I have to webcast two 2103 lectures and also read up on my statistics!! GOSH, so much thing to doooooooooooooooooooooo.

TH is Floorball Champions for 08/09!!!! YAY!!!!! My first and maybe last medal of my life. The matches were really intense and just looking at them play takes up so much brain juice! GO TH!! TO BE IHG CHAMPIONS!!!! It will be a close fight.

EMCC was a BLAST! I'm missing it already. I just love performance days! SO exciting, SO nervous, SO adrenaline pumping, SO fun! MAKEUP, PHOTOS, DANCE! WHEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Photos will be on facebook, waiting for people to tag me because i got no camera!

Next up, Dance Productions on 21st March. Will be choreo-ing one item and dancing in three! So all stay tune yeah!!

I'm very tired!!!! Still got to read my practical handout for tml! :( Meanwhile, tata!

BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! =)