Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mahjong Blues

GOSH!!!

Mahjong is everything about luck and seating arrangement. I can't believe my own luck!! Nan Feng. Guess what? I was sitting in front of some undergarments, socks and towels. And throughout the whole night, when I was playing, I couldn't game big. Guess i only won 2 or 3 times. And all of them were small. Many a times, when I was already waiting to game big, someone will just game!! And they will game small. GOSHHHH. Moreover, I made many mistakes such as throwing the wrong tile which prevented me from gaming, not taking tile after taking a flower. And these errors were done when I could game big. @R%#$^$#&$%&$#*%^

The most most most irritating thing was...

I decided to play small and any how play with one flower since I was the "zhuang". So, I did anyhow play but through out the game, I took more and more flower until I had 4 tai. BY THEN I WAS ONLY WAITING FOR MY EYE which was a "dong" and nobody will throw. When it was about the last few tiles, I decided to change to "bei" and discard my "dong". Then I drew the second last tile and I got a flower. o_O AND WHEN I TOOK THE TILE FOR THE FLOWER, GUESS WHAT TILE I DREW. I couldn't believe my luck!!!!! GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I DREW A "DONG". Which equates to "hua shang" and "hai di lao yue". In all, I could have won 5 tai plus self draw = $9.60. :(

And after 1 round, I lost $5.60 in total due to this unbelievable luck.

So, in future, do not sit in front of undergarments, socks and towels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCK IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS ABOUT LUCK.

:S