Sunday, February 1, 2009

MJ. MJ. PICNIC.HELL.

Met Ben, Tuck & Zee on thursday (初四) for a MJ session. It's a socializing session for us four guys! lol. Finally a break from the study woes of school. Ate at Billy Bombers for our 团圆饭 and it was kind of costly for the type of food we had!! We ate the Citibank Set Lunch which cost about $30 in the end.

One of the nicest milkshake i think.My set meal! Ribs and chicken leg. The sauce was kind of overly much and it gets to you after a few bites of meat. The potato salad was so so.
After our lunch, we went to Zee's house for MJ! He was seriously in luck because he kept winning! And Tuck was sucking our money every round with his KONG and GAR. He never fails to do either one. >.<

Friday was another MJ day. Kai was saying Alah Pijay won't be in hall so we can play MJ with the door open. So after their cheer, we were playing in Kai's room. It was a good day for me, played big games and managed to win them. Got the winning feeling and it was very good! Lol! But after a few games, guess who walked past. Alah Pijay. >.< Wow. Luckily, he wrote Kai's name and we continued playing after a while with the door closed. At the end managed, to win $11.50! Shiok. First time winning. =D

Had to wake up early the next day for Odac's Picnic at Marina Barrage. Woke up, had breakfast and left hall. Thought I would reach there on time but it was only 930am when i reached Marina Bay MRT. And guess what, Rina told me that everybody will be late as usual. So, I had to just stone there and listen to my MP3 and choreo dance. Sometimes its good to be alone, BUT I WAS SO TIRED from lack of sleep that I decided to take a snooze and wait for Rina to come.

Didn't realize that the barrage is actually built such that it is like a tourist attraction. Quite a nice place to go. Especially at night I think. To view the night sky of Singapore. Will try that one day. The museum is very cool, showing all the technology of the barrage plus how Singapore manage to get her own source of water. Water is definitely important for us. Enough said. The weather was really sunny and I got a burnt from staying in the sun during our picnic. The rest of the people came like at 1pm for a 10am picnic. >.< Played the nostalgic game, UNO. It was freaking funny when during one game Johnson suddenly threw all his cards, saying....

"uno uno game
huh u all dun get it ah.
see. skip skip skip skip 4 skip my tun
reverse reverse my turn
den last two card
uno uno game lor"

Then we all stunned. And started laughing. IT's REALLY DAMN RANDOM. I never had this much laughter for some time. The picnic was really happy! =D

The early birds! Jiaying, me with Rina behind her camera holding her picnic basket which she is super proud of! Haha.

The whole lot who went on that day, excluding Tze hin who went late.

Nostalgic photo. Taken when they visited VJC after the picnic. Hehe. The first row of flags belong to my batch. Blizzard, Cyclone, Hurricane, Tornado, Typhoon & FINALLY WHIRLWIND!! =D My Outdoor Leadership Group. The flags were up there since 2003 and after every year or every OLC, they will shift one flag to the left. And finally, our batch's flags will be up there for the last year. Oh man. It shows how long we have left VJ and how old we have become. =S

Anyway, I will be having hell for the next few weeks. My schedule is very very packed with intensive physical activities. I wonder how I will be able to survive.

Monday - Amazing Race stuff to settle
Tuesday - Dance plus Amazing Race stuff
Wednesday - Dance plus Amazing Race stuff
Thursday - Dance plus Amazing Race stuff
Friday - Amazing Race recce overnight
Saturday - Dance
Sunday - IHG Floorball carnival (whole day)

That is excluding floorball trainings which I don't know when.

Monday - Dance
Tuesday - Exon Mobile Campus Concert Full Dress Rehearsal
Wednesday - EMCC
Thursday - Dance
Friday - Amazing Race

Seriously, with this kind of timetable, how do ever find time to rest, let alone study???? Seriously, I feel very shagged out just hearing it. I wonder how I can persevere through all this. ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Talk about wanting to study and do less stuff. OH YAH, still got Dance Productions stuff to settle. Well done. >.<

Live Des Live.